2024. Május 01. - 22:27:22
Bodybuilding.hu Fórumok

Szerző Téma: The Hardcore 12  (Megtekintve 6354 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

2009. November 28. - 10:30:09
Megtekintve 6354 alkalommal
Nem elérhető

Cressler

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nutrition/1003--the-hardcore-twelve.html

Itt egy komoly kis cikk Steve Colescott tollából aki összegyűjtötte a 12 legkeményebben edző sportolót a testépítés, erőemelés, erősembersportok világából, nagyon érdekes cikk érdekes adatokkal és történetekkel.

"The Barbarians knew no limits when it came to lifting. At around 250-260 pounds, they were known for loading machines to the max and then attaching additional 45s to the weight stack (or standing on the stack for added resistance). Reports of them squatting 465-pounds for twenty reps, performing reps in behind-neck-presses with excess of 315 pounds, t-bar rows with eleven 45-pound plates piled on, or barbell curls with 275-pounds were commonplace. They pushed the limits and it inspired us to attempt the same."

Kirk Karwoski:  "If you touch that bar, I'm going to kill you!"
The off-stage exploits of Karwoski are numerous and legendary, but since the statutory limit on many of these has not run out, the fact that he has squatted five reps with 800-pounds in the gym is the most impressive.

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

"Tudnod kell, hogy a felhőkön túl mindig kék az ég!"

You want something? Go and get it!

2009. November 28. - 10:43:05
Válasz #1
Nem elérhető

Cressler

"When I walked out on stage I wanted to make the judges drop their pencils and say, ‘WHAT in the hell is that?!?'"
Tom Platz
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

2009. November 28. - 22:07:26
Válasz #2
Nem elérhető

Pity

2009. November 28. - 22:22:55
Válasz #3
Nem elérhető

meghalokhogyharámnézel

"There is no over-training; just undereating, undersleeping and lack of will."
Ha Wichitában buksz, azért buksz, mert Wichitában vagy.

2009. November 29. - 10:29:57
Válasz #4
Nem elérhető

Cressler

"I cough up a lot of bloody hockers when I squat in the 700s. Strangely enough, it's not a problem when I am using over 800-pounds."

2009. November 29. - 10:31:54
Válasz #5
Nem elérhető

meghalokhogyharámnézel

Ááá kurva jók, nagyon tetszik! :-)!
Ha Wichitában buksz, azért buksz, mert Wichitában vagy.